Friday, February 10, 2012

everyday faves

There are a few beauty goodies that I just can't live without. All four of these are great for everyday use and, even better, none of them will break the bank!

Tom's is a recent find, but one that I quickly fell in love with. It is a natural, clear deoderant that comes either unscented or in fresh lavender and does not participate in animal testing or contain artificial colors, fragrance, or preservatives.

Dove Nutritive Therapy is a leave-in conditioner/ shine treatment. I first discovered this product when my hair was super long and prone to tangles. This cream was able to zap the knots plus add a little shine-- even though my hair is shorter now, I still add a dab to the ends of my locks each day.




Origins Clear Improvement is a charcoal mask that I use every few days. It is so easy to apply and leaves your pores nice and clean. It doesn't smell wonderful and actually looks like dirt on your face ( as you can see), but the results are amazing!




Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub provides just the right amount of exfoliation without actually feeling like you're rubbing sand paper on in the shower. I have tried many of the different Neutrogena face scrubs, but this one is definitely my favorite. The orange scent doesn't hurt, either.


3 comments:

  1. I need a nice skincare routine. Definitely going to check this out!

    XO,
    Caitlin
    www.douxrousse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Origins Clear Improvement sounds tempting. Thanks for sharing!

    WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

    ReplyDelete