Monday, February 20, 2012

weekending

It's funny how one new pair of shoes can completely change your entire outlook.

For the past year my perspective on exercising has been indefinite. I'll have a week where I work out consistently, and then a month when I don't head to the gym at all. However, the recent purchase of a new pair of Nikes has suddenly motivated me to start becoming more active. In fact, for over two months now I have been consistenly crossing paths with the gym-- and if not the gym, the outdoors. My friend and I decided to take a hike on a trail in Orange County this weekend, and it definitely provided a decent workout. And, being California, the views were excellent as well. This is actually our second hiking adventure (the first covered cliffs along the beach), and I cannot wait to find our next trail to explore!




ultimate motivaters



beautiful views
 



various trails



photo break


1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate. I just went hiking the other day and felt so energized afterwards.

    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete