Wednesday, February 8, 2012

jewelry judgement day



I have way too much jewelry and very little space to put it. Part of this may stem from the fact that I keep every piece of jewelry, including the earring whose other half has gone missing and the necklaces with broken clasps. In the back of my mind I suppose I'm always imagining one day finding the lost gems and fixing broken parts. So in order to maintain my hoarding ways I had to come up with a storage system. Since my closet is already jammed with clothes and other accessories, I had no choice but to find ways to display my jewelry throughout my room:



a ceramic artichoke cup for bracelets/watches


simple white hooks for necklaces


bird-topped earring stand


easy-to-reach earrings




2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem, I end up haning it on corners of shelves and they end up getting tangled up, So annoying! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always struggled with my jewelry organization but those are some great ideas! Might try them out!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete