Monday, February 6, 2012

luxe bath



Showers are an amazing mini-getaway each day for me. This daily cleanse is the easiest place for me to relax and think, especially when I have an abundance of time and lots of hot water to spare. Due to my love for showers, you'd think I would possess an assortment of fancy bath products... unfortunately this is not the case. All of my shampoo, conditioner, and soap are budget-friendly drug store purchases that typically come in unattractive bottles and certainly do not add visual appeal to my favorite relaxation spot.  In order to rid my shower of this unsightly clutter and up the luxe factor on my cheap products, I decided to start placing my bath goods in prettier containers.This simple change has already upped the ante on my bathroom ambience.




Shampoo/Conditioner: Pump Bottles
Bath Gel: Glass Decanter
Bubble Bath: Old Champagne Bottle
Bar Soaps: Mason Jar
Deep Conditioners: Ceramic Shell Bowl








No comments:

Post a Comment