Friday, February 3, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

My sister gave me long, sheer, gold-sequined encrusted pants as a recent gift... and I was absolutely thrilled. The only problem? Deciding where and how to wear them! Although I found these urban outfitters gems to be outrageously awesome, I was hesitant to walk around in public in them for fear they'd come off as tacky or way too ridiculous. Fortunately for me I took a recent trip to Vegas, the place where anything goes. I wore them out for drinks with friends during the day, paring them with a plain white top, black sweater, long necklace, and strappy wedges. I'm already debating my next place to pull off these babies!



the pants




long wooden cross necklace



Vegas worthy



pants: urban outfitters. shirt: gap. necklace: forever21.
shoes: nine west. earrings: banana republic. sweater: h&m.


1 comment: